Cristiano Ronaldo and the Saudi Arabian club Al Nasr officially confirm their deal | Moroccan Daily News

Cristiano Ronaldo and the Saudi Arabian club Al Nasr officially confirm their deal



Cristiano Ronaldo and the Saudi Arabian club Al Nasr officially confirm their deal


Cristiano Ronaldo, widely considered one of the greatest soccer players of all time, has joined Saudi Arabian club Al Nasr for the next two seasons. The move comes after Ronaldo terminated his contract with Manchester United, the club where he spent the majority of his professional career and gained international fame. The transfer fee for Ronaldo's move to Al Nasr is reported to be more than 200 million euros, making it the most expensive transfer in the history of soccer.

Al Nasr, based in the city of Riyadh, is a successful club in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East, having won multiple domestic and regional titles. The team is coached by Rudi Garcia, who will now have the opportunity to work with Ronaldo and try to lead the club to even more success.

Ronaldo is expected to make his debut for Al Nasr in January 2023, after completing a medical examination and joining the team for training. At 37 years old, Ronaldo continues to be a dominant force in soccer, and his move to Al Nasr will no doubt be watched closely by fans and analysts around the world.

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment