Moroccan Abdelilah Benarafa appointed Deputy Director General of ICESCO | Moroccan Daily News

Moroccan Abdelilah Benarafa appointed Deputy Director General of ICESCO

 Moroccan Abdelilah Benarafa appointed Deputy Director General of ICESCO



Moroccan writer Abdelilah Benarafa, who until then held the post of cultural advisor to the director general, has been appointed deputy director general of ICESCO, the pan-Islamic organization said in a statement on Tuesday.


"Dr. Benarafa enjoys extensive relations in the Islamic world," said the same source, recalling that the new Deputy Director General has to his credit several intellectual and scientific contributions, including works (essays and novels) in Arabic languages and French.


Since his integration in 2003, Mr. Benarfa, holder of a doctorate in semantics at the University of the Sorbonne in Paris, has assumed several functions within the organization, which is headquartered in Rabat.

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment