The CGEM site hacked by an Algerian hacker | Moroccan Daily News

The CGEM site hacked by an Algerian hacker

The CGEM site hacked by an Algerian hacker

 

 


The site of the General Confederation of Moroccan Enterprises (CGEM) was out of service on Monday evening, November 22. An Algerian hacker is believed to be behind this cyberattack.

The website of the CGEM was defaced this Monday evening following a cyber attack carried out by an Algerian hacker who left his signature: 1337_H4x0rs_DZ.

An Algerian flag appeared on the site's home page, accompanied by the message "no peace between systems", followed by an invitation to follow the hacker. The site has since been suspended.

This attack comes amid a diplomatic crisis between Morocco and Algeria. The latter, through the Algerian Minister of Communication and government spokesperson Ammar Belhimer, has also repeatedly accused Morocco of carrying out cyber attacks against Algerian sites.

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment