How I got rid of mold in my bathroom forever with these six simple tips | Moroccan Daily News

How I got rid of mold in my bathroom forever with these six simple tips

 How I got rid of mold in my bathroom forever with these six simple tips


 Less humidity in the bathroom means a lower chance of mold!

Every time you take a bath or shower, the bathroom almost immediately becomes damp. The windows and the mirror are full of fog and everything becomes damp. It's completely normal, but you want to prevent the humidity from staying too long. Fortunately, we have some tricks to avoid this problem.

Your bathroom is a humid place, of course. You take showers or baths there every day, which creates condensation. If your bathroom is not well ventilated (through an open window or a fan), mold can appear quite quickly. You will notice this by the gray or black spots on your ceiling or between the tiles in the bathroom. These practical tips prevent humidity from staying too long and becoming moldy. 


Ventilation

The first step is to always make sure your bathroom is well ventilated. Open a window or keep your door slightly ajar. You can also opt for an integrated ventilation system. This will prevent humidity in your bathroom. Make sure to always turn on the fan while showering to avoid too much humidity.

Complete drying

After a bath or shower, it is important to dry your walls and the mirror thoroughly with a cloth. Even a towel will do. Do you dry your walls and do you have a fan? So you are good.

Don't let your towel hang

Avoid leaving your wet towel in the bathroom. These wet towels won't help to remove the humidity from your bathroom. For this reason, you should hang them in another room and open a window.


Keep surfaces warm

Does your bathroom have heated floors or wall heating? Keep them on while showering. The heat will help get rid of the condensation faster.

Heated mirror

Choose a heated mirror. First and foremost, this will prevent condensation from forming, but will also keep the surrounding area from getting damp. Perfect !

Shower temperature

Do not take a shower that is too hot. The warmer the water, the more moisture is released into the air. By showering with colder water, you go a long way to preventing moisture buildup in your bathroom. Little effort with big impact!

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment