PSG: Messi becomes ambassador of tourism … in Saudi Arabia | Moroccan Daily News

PSG: Messi becomes ambassador of tourism … in Saudi Arabia

 PSG: Messi becomes ambassador of tourism … in Saudi Arabia



Not sure if this recent news suits the Qatari owners of Paris Saint-Germain.

Recruited last summer by PSG, Lionel Messi's first season with the capital club was disappointing. Author of 9 goals and 13 assists in 32 games in all competitions, the performance of the Argentinian is far from expectations.


Less than a week from going to Qatar with the PSG squad, Lionel Messi was present in Saudi Arabia, neighbor and rival of Qatar. The former Barcelona native has partnered with the country to promote tourism. In particular, he published a photo on his Instagram account with the #VisitSaudi and the mention "paid partnership with visitsaudi". A curious association given the diplomatic tensions divided between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.


About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment