Diplomatic sources in kyiv: Brahim Sadun is imprisoned by an entity that is not recognized by either the UN or Morocco | Moroccan Daily News

Diplomatic sources in kyiv: Brahim Sadun is imprisoned by an entity that is not recognized by either the UN or Morocco

 Diplomatic sources in kyiv: Brahim Sadun is imprisoned by an entity that is not recognized by either the UN or Morocco

 

Brahim Sadun, enlisted in the Ukrainian army of his own free will, is currently imprisoned by an entity which is recognized neither by the United Nations nor by Morocco, specify sources from the Embassy of the Kingdom in kyiv.

According to the same sources, Brahim Sadun “is captured wearing the uniform of the Ukrainian State Army, as a member of a Ukrainian Navy unit”.

“In his statements, the person concerned confirmed that he had enlisted, of his own volition, in the Ukrainian army,” the same source explains, adding that he even indicated that he had Ukrainian nationality, “ information which was, moreover, confirmed by his father”.

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment