The 13 best employers in Morocco in 2022 | Moroccan Daily News

The 13 best employers in Morocco in 2022

 The 13 best employers in Morocco in 2022


 Here is the list of the 13 companies declared winners of the international program "Best Places To Work in Morocco 2022", which aims to pay tribute to employers who stand out for the quality of their HR policies and practices and the commitment of their employees:

 * Category of companies with less than 100 employees:

– Hilti Morocco

– BSH Appliances

– Asma Invest


* Category of companies between 101 and 300 employees:

– Rock Morocco

–Coface

– CDG Capital


* Category of companies between 301 and 1500 employees:

– Nestle Morocco

– The Mineral Waters of Oulmès

– Pharma 5


* Category of companies with more than 1,501 employees:


– Dell Morocco

– The Banque Centrale Populaire Group,

– Comdata Morocco

-Alsa.

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment