Women's CAN: Morocco in the final after their victory against Nigeria | Moroccan Daily News

Women's CAN: Morocco in the final after their victory against Nigeria

 Women's CAN: Morocco in the final after their victory against Nigeria

The national women's football team secured its qualification for the final of the Women's Africa Cup (Morocco-2022), beating its Nigerian counterpart (5-4 a.t.b), this Monday at the Prince Moulay Abdellah sports complex in Rabat.

The Lionesses goal was scored by Sanae Massoudy (66′), while U. Kanu had opened the scoring for Nigeria at 62′.

The two teams were unable to decide after extra time (1-1) and resorted to penalties, won by Morocco.

The Moroccans will be opposed for the final, next Saturday, to the South Africans qualified earlier in the evening at the expense of the Zambians (1-0).

As a reminder, the 4 teams qualified for the CAN semi-finals have also secured their tickets for the 2023 Australia-New Zealand Women's World Cup. They are Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa and Zambia.

Note that the Nigerian team finished the match with 9 players after the expulsion of Ayinde H. (48′) and Ajibade R. (70′).

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment