Al Quds: Algeria does not lift its veto to a resolution welcoming Mohammed VI | Moroccan Daily News

Al Quds: Algeria does not lift its veto to a resolution welcoming Mohammed VI

 Al Quds: Algeria does not lift its veto to a resolution welcoming Mohammed VI





Once again, Algeria has not lifted its veto to oppose a resolution welcoming the efforts of King Mohammed VI, in his capacity as chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, in the defense of the Palestinian holy city.


These eulogies addressed to the sovereign bear the signature of the Council of Ministers of Information of the member countries of the Arab League, at the end of its 52nd session, held in Cairo under the presidency of Egypt.


Three weeks ago, during the September 6 meeting in Cairo of the Executive Council of the Arab League, Algeria approved a text praising the actions of the sovereign in favor of the Palestinians of Al-Quds. A position which had then constituted a break with the political line followed by the neighbor to the East, for more than a year.


In the past, Algeria had firmly opposed any publication of communiqués from Arab and Islamic organizations, hailing the efforts of King Mohammed VI to protect Al-Qoids, demanding that President Abdelmadjid Tebboune be housed at the same sign as King Mohammed VI.


Algeria is scheduled to host an Arab League summit on November 1 and 2. The Algiers Declaration, sanctioning the work of this conclave, should consecrate, as is customary at Arab summits, a resolution to salute the efforts of Mohammed VI in the protection of the Palestinian holy city.

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment