Morocco - Spain: Land economic borders reopened by January 2023 | Moroccan Daily News

Morocco - Spain: Land economic borders reopened by January 2023

 Morocco - Spain: Land economic borders reopened by January 2023


Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation, José Manuel Albares, said on Wednesday that with Morocco, it was agreed, within the framework of the reactivation of bilateral cooperation, to work for ensure the start of an orderly and gradual transit of goods through land customs posts next January.


Following a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Living Abroad, Nasser Bourita in New York, on the sidelines of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly, the head of Spanish diplomacy also indicated that Spanish exports to Morocco have increased by 30% in just one year. With a total value of 6 billion euros, these exchanges confirm Spain in its position as the country's leading trading partner.


Albares also announced that the Spanish government would approve a fund of 20 million euros for the promotion of development. This is the first project for 20 years in Morocco, aimed at granting small loans to promote the integration of young people and women into the production system. He said that the cooperation between the two countries will also focus on technical assistance in the railway and water sectors, with the aim of establishing integrated systems.



About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment