Franck Ribéry and football, it's over: the moving farewell of the "Kaiser" | Moroccan Daily News

Franck Ribéry and football, it's over: the moving farewell of the "Kaiser"

 Franck Ribéry and football, it's over: the moving farewell of the "Kaiser"

It was in the pipeline and he officially announced it yesterday. Franck Ribéry, the French international is ending his football career. In a moving message, the one who was nicknamed the "Kaiser Franck", after his twelve seasons at Bayern, explained the reasons for his departure, while he is playing in Italy.


“The time has come for me to quit football,” announces Franck Ribéry in a message posted on social networks. The 39-year-old French international (81 caps between 2006 and 2014) is forced to end his career due to injury. He had joined US Salernitana, an Italian club in 2021. Before that, he had freelanced at Fiorentina.


Ribéry can no longer continue football due to an injury whose repercussions are insurmountable for him. He explained that despite his efforts to return to a better state of physical health, the pain persists. For Ribéry, it is therefore the end clap and the French player specified it yesterday in his address.


“Today, despite the efforts made over the past three months, the pain in my knee has only gotten worse and the doctors are formal. I no longer have a choice, I have to stop playing, ”said the former OM and Bayern Munich player in the video accompanying his announcement. Franck Ribéry had also established himself in the French team as an essential midfielder in the 2000s.



About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment