Blackmail with the "sextape": Karim Benzema sentenced to one year in prison | Moroccan Daily News

Blackmail with the "sextape": Karim Benzema sentenced to one year in prison

 

Blackmail with the "sextape": Karim Benzema sentenced to one year in prison

 


French Real Madrid star Karim Benzema was found guilty on Wednesday of aiding and abetting the blackmail attempt against former France team-mate Mathieu Valbuena and sentenced to a one-year suspended prison sentence and a € 75,000 fine.

 

Lawyers for the Blues forward immediately announced that their client was appealing the judgment. Against the four other defendants in this case which shook the world of French football, the Versailles Criminal Court handed down sentences ranging from eighteen months in prison suspended to two and a half years in prison.

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment