Premier League: Calvin Ramsay signs for five seasons at Liverpool | Moroccan Daily News

Premier League: Calvin Ramsay signs for five seasons at Liverpool

 Premier League: Calvin Ramsay signs for five seasons at Liverpool

 

Young Scottish right-back Calvin Ramsay, 18, has signed a five-year contract with Liverpool, the Premier League club announced on Sunday.

An international hopeful with Scotland and coveted by several European clubs, Ramsay arrives from Aberdeen for a transfer valued at 4.2 million pounds sterling, plus a bonus of 2.5 million pounds.

"It was a dream come true to play for Aberdeen, and now to be at one of the biggest clubs, if not the biggest club in the world, it's an accomplishment," said the youngster hopeful. the year by Scottish journalists at the end of the season.

"It's not just a big club, they give young players a chance in the first team" added Ramsay, recalling the examples of his future teammates Trent Alexander-Arnold or Harvey Elliott, who had signed at the age 16 years with the Reds.

This is the third reinforcement of the vice-champions of Europe during the off-season, after the arrivals of striker Darwin Nunez (Benfica) and midfielder Fabio Carvalho (Fulham).

About hicham

I’m a Pro Blogger. Having my 3+ website. I got engineering degree in computer science engineering. But, I am more appreciated to online business. Now, I ‘m full time blogger and enjoying my journey as well. I started my online carrier since 2018, April. After, research more I got the blogging. Now, I working on Google Ads Network and Affiliate Marketing also.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment